Wednesday 24 November 2021

Grub Coordinator

Unit Base was in the center of town today so our food options expoded with possibilities. Pinkman's became a requisite so I coordinated a big doghnut run for our production truck. Moments later our producer expressed a desire for a pad Thai, sorted him out there too. Then in the middle of all that I had to get a birthday cake collected. In hindsight I realize just how much every Runner's job revolves around food - at least everyone was super grateful for the grub!

It was our 1st AD's Birthday too so I scheduled in a table at Pizza Express for 30 people. A massive banquet style arrangement was set up for us on arrival and we all had a jolly good evening. I always enjoy showing my face to the crew whenever I can and it was nicer still to see them all outside of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment