Sunday 28 November 2021

Who Doesn't Love A Freebie?

Slow Sunday's always push Rebecca and me towards the Tobacco Factory market, and this week was a real delight. We low-key went in looking for some early Christmas presents for friends, we left with a full rucksack of goodies after snacking on plenty of free samples. We built such a rapport with one of the chaos there he actually ended up giving us a free packet of stuff! Granted l, we bought a lot of stuff from him but my inner miser smiled brightly at the idea of an unexpected freebie. 

I re-learnt that the fastest way to make Rebecca grumpy is to beat her at board games. A few weeks ago I trounced her at Chess, now I had a slam-dunk victory at Root and she wouldn't stop grimacing. She can be an atrocious loser at times, but then again, so was I when I was younger. Everyone's gotta lose though. Tough love lesson of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment