Monday 15 November 2021

Tons of Tiramisu

 Hardly knew what to do with myself on my free morning. Had enough time to really enjoy some sourdough toast before settling into some hushed video games, Rebecca goes on work calls next to me so I had to keep my viceral whoops silent. The one thing I did plan to do today was make a LOT of tiramisu. I got a lot of little take away pots from the caterers at work and portioned out 21 pots of pudding. Altered my technique slightly and opted to do the double sponge layer for the tiramisu - every sponge was dipped in real espresso too for that extra authentic taste. The end result is perhaps the best tiramisu I've made to date... Only problem is I very slightly overfilled each pot so now the lids smoosh in the beautiful layer on top. A visual set back, no doubt the taste will mask any blemishes; can't wait to share them with the team tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment