Thursday 25 November 2021

Gin Gem

Midweek break in filming meant I got to stay iny pyjamas for most of the day, but that's not to say I wasn't busy. I had a wrap gift to buy for a team mate who's been working with me since Malory Towers back at the start of April. We've been through it all together now and tomorrow is her last day, I know she a big fan of Gin so I went to Asda... I quickly realized the present I wanted to get wouldn't come so easily as the selection was ropey. So I sourced a local distillery and bought a 'Made in Bristol' gin from a nearby place, I went to pick the bottle up and I was bowed over by how lovely their venue was. It's a cute little taproom just off an industrial estate at the end of our park, only been open 6 months so it felt like I uncovered a real gem. 

Additionally we got our oven fixed again, just in time for me to bake a cake for work tomorrow. Real espresso went into the batter and if the off-cuts are anything to go by, it's going to be a spectacular bake. So while I could have very easily stayed in my PJ's all day, I'm glad I got proactive and spent my time well.

No comments:

Post a Comment