Tuesday 31 May 2022

An Impossible Knot

Batted away a massive curveball that came out way and solved a last minute logistical problem for tomorrow. I obviously impressed someone because half an hour later I got lumped with what could be an impossible knot. Looks like our car and van hire isn't coming along as quickly as we would have hoped so I've been put on the case... Unfortunately it's such a late request now I can't actually see a good solution. I'll try and work some magic but I may have met my match here. 

To take my mind off the pressure I met up with Mark in central London. Though we planned to have some Mexican food we ended up eating a New Orleans inspired burger, followed up by a sweet from Chinatown - culture capital of the world! Was great to see him though and chill out with a close friend in the big city. He's out there for a few months now, he'll practically be a local once his job is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment