Tuesday 17 May 2022

Sod's Law

Life does like to throw little curveballs my way. My entire day plan was turned on its head the moment I stepped into the office as a new inventory of stuff to take to Bristol appeared out of nowhere. I once again had to wait a lot longer than I wanted to before I could hit the road and do all my afternoon jobs, many of which were time sensitive. Did my best headless chicken impression and got it all done, albeit a few hours after my usual ending time, all because I was waylaid at the start.

The second curveball arrived as I was effectively head hunter for not 1, but 2 job roles that would sort me out until the end of the year. Both are extremely attractive right now too, just have to figure out what is best for me to do. Always nice to be needed, but sod's law all the requests suddenly come in at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment