Wednesday 18 May 2022

Arty Board Games

I was on schlepping duty all day, hauling our stuff once again out of Cardiff into Bristol. Did the double trip today for the first time, I was shocked to discover that I knew the route by heart, a route that after tomorrow I'll hopefully never have to do again!

Visited mt local board game meet up again tonight but it was just me and the owner there for the first hour or so. We're pretty friendly now so we chatted a fair bit and I sampled his homemade spiced rums before settling into some games. A visiting friend if the owner turned up which brought us up to the player count for Modern Art - a game I bought along with me and was chuffed as chips to play in a real life art gallery. They really liked it too! Might have to bring it along next week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment