Sunday 8 May 2022

Guilt Baking

Next weekend we have guests staying round ours so it's been nice using this Saturday and Sunday enjoying the eye of the hurricane. We had plenty of time to do our chores at a leisurely pace, and once they were done I got busy in the kitchen. Because I'm not staying on with my current Production I figured I should at least bake them something so there's no hard feelings. A batch of my stellar brownies cooled on our kitchen counter while I made Rebecca and myself a Ceasar salad. I somehow made the best bacon and chicken I'd ever done for this meal... Naturally our cat wanted to get involved in the good eating but we held her back as we ate outdoors in the good weather. Can't believe I'm walking around without a jumper or socks on again - bring on the Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment