Saturday 14 May 2022

Ratchet Straps

Washing machines a heavy. I relearnt this fact while trying to haul one into my van with the help of someone without great muscles. The only thing more challenging than loading up a heavy appliance is remembering how to use ratchet straps. They've always been my Achilles Heel when it come to transporting stuff, either that get tangled or messed up beyond repair when I lay hands on then. But miraculously they played ball today and the illusion of confidence was cast. Got to fake it til you make it after all.

I was beat after a heavy day of work, but the promise of a great weekend carried me through the day. We've got friends staying with us until Sunday, mostly for Eurovision tomorrow night, but spending time with old chums is always invigorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment