Saturday 7 May 2022

Worse for Wear

'Worse for wear' is the euphemism I'd like to use to describe myself this morning after, perhaps, one too many stouts last night. It was the right call to half drink my last can and stick it in the fridge as that would have tipped me from the euphemism into something a little more dire. Fortunately, we only had a very idle Saturday planned with a small shopping trip deep into the afternoon. By chance I spotted our dream salt and pepper grinders - something we'd been hunting for ages and are already delighted with them. Feeling better in the evening we watched Netflix while I laid on my back on the sofa. A curious cat decided she wanted to lay down on my tummy, so for about 15 minutes the cat and I stayed very still and watched a film together. I think Rebecca's jealous...

No comments:

Post a Comment