Monday 23 May 2022

Cat Friends

Back to my shipping container to start printing bespoke ID badges for every member of crew. If course, all great palns come from great spreadsheets, so I spent the morning prepping a master list of everyone while wrestling with the internet to download their selfies. My final week will pass by with a whimper it feels like, I can't really be given any meaty tasks anymore as I'll just have to palm it off onto my successor, guess I'll just have to enjoy the company of my coworkers while I still can.

Louis and Rachel popped round tonight bfir a very adult meal and wine kinda night. Mostly we wanted to see how Edi reacts to them (especially as we might need them to feed her very soon). Thankfully, she was very calm and even appoached Louis when he had food outstretched. They'll be the best of buds in a years time.

No comments:

Post a Comment