Monday 9 May 2022

Several Swivel Seats

The rule of bringing baked goods into any office is that it takes forever until someone in is bold enough to take the first treat. Then once word of mouth get round, everyone wants to get in on the action. My brownies went down very well, lifting the spirits of our busy, busy team, all of whom are working a lot harder than me. I'm prepping for the mighty office move later this week, starting with an inventory of all the furniture we can steal from our current site. I got halfway through counting big office desks before spotting a double fridge, shelving units and more swivel chairs than I could count... One thing was clear, I was going to need a bigger van. With all my evidence ready, I'll make that case to my coworkers first thing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment