Sunday 29 May 2022

The Big Breakfast

For my farewell breakfast I decided to rustle up a full English with all the trimmings... Only as I was plating it all up I remembered just how much *stuff* there is in a traditional brekkie. Eggs, sausages, bacon, toast, hash browns, mushrooms and black pudding. Perhaps it was a little much, but it's hard not to want everything when you make your own fry up.

I packed my bags and caught the MegaBus up to the Big Smoke. I put on a brave face saying goodbye to Rebecca as the hours apart grew I became increasingly glum. I take for granted how nice it is to hang out with someone every night. I'll be on my lonesome for a few days as I settle back into my new job. Though it's exciting, I'm already looking forward to being back home in Bristol.

No comments:

Post a Comment