Thursday 12 May 2022

Black Wrap

Our new offices are being built at the moment and I'm the lucky fellow who gets to kit it all out... Including doing all the bizarre and quirky jobs that come with it. In order to make our set build a little more discreet I was asked to roll out and cable tie a bunch of blackout around the fences on the perimeter. Arguably it actually now brings more attention to itself now but if it keeps the bosses happy I won't complain. Costume also eyed me up and noticed I have rather exact measurements for a lot of the male characters. I got a pair of trousers made up for me so they could check sizes and how easy it would be for the cast to move around in... Honestly though, it feels like I always get roped into being in front of camera somewhere down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment