Saturday 28 May 2022

More Mead

Upfest was in full swing and I'v never seen North Street so busy. Funny because everyone knows it's a graffiti art festival so the weekend crowd are all taking pictures of every single thing that fits the bill, even if its work that been up for well over two years. I sniggered to myself while walking to meet an old filming friend from my days in Sanditon as he's going to be my replacement on the job I just left. He's never done any work in Production before so he wanted to check in with me and ask about the ropes, I have full confidence in him and I know he'll fit in well with my old team.

In my last evening with Rebecca before I start my next big project I showed her how to play the board game Inis. It's long been one if Louis' favourites, I borrowed a copy off Mark to play, relaernt the rules and dove into it with Rebecca. It was even better than I remembered and we both had a blast! Sipping mead and listening to Celtic music helped too, but we were lost in the game's vibe, really hoping we can play more sometime down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment