Tuesday 19 October 2010

Bit of a letdown today...

I was really looking foward to Tuesday, but in all honesty it was a bit rubbish. I didn't get to bed early last night, so I overslept again leaving me 15 minutes to eat, dress, pack and make lunch; not enough time to shave. Film Studies was alright, we are starting our coursework on a film scene of our choice and I chose to analize 'Mise-en-scene in Blade Runner,' forgetting exactly what mise-en-scene meant. When my teacher came around to evaluate our chosen scene I had nothing impressive to say and I came across looking like an abolute fool, he kindly gave me some pointer though, so now I should be good to go. Apart from that, I had a lot of homework tonight and I'll have a lot of homework tommorow. I'm also not looking forward to my maths exam tommorow as I fear I amy not have what it takes to do A-level maths... only one way to find out I suppose.

Tonight I WILL go to bed early, (around 10 sounds good) which is about now. My BB gun didn't arrive within the 1-2 working day gaurentee, which is very upsetting but it gives me something to look forward to. Tommorow is hump day, after that it's just a pleasent downhill track into the glorious week-end, already I can't wait.  

No comments:

Post a Comment