Thursday 21 October 2010

Let the relaxing begin!

Thought I would do an early bog tonight seeing as I have organized a Left 4 Dead mini marathon for tonight, basically myself, Mark and Dan are all going to play until midnight for a bit of a laugh seeing as I now have 17 days off school, hooray.

Although I was overulled by the family to watch First Blood, instead I watched Get Him to the Greek, in my opinion a better film than the directors previous effort: Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Although both films have Russel Brand and Jonah Hill, their characters are much more realized here and are definatly the main attractions of the film. Some scenes were an absolute riot in terms of humor and are definatly very origional in spite of the hilarious homage to Pulp Fiction. Some characters were harder to relate to than others and it took time for me to appreciate the fact it was a rock and roll film, although it won't change your life by any means, the film certainly provides some A grade laughs through a varity of exellent set peices.

Going to have a huge lie in tommorow, until then have a lovely evening and enjoy your time off if you are also a student, although technically half term starts after tommorow, mine is early so I am over the moon; have a good one folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment