Wednesday 20 October 2010

I have a cunning plan...

Since I need to get up early tommorow to finish a little bit of homeowork for my last day of school I have devised a brilliant plan that will gaurentee my hasty awake. Basically it's three alarm clocks and a cup of coffee by my bed, although I brewed it very strongly so it should knock me back into reality quite nicely.

Local Cineclub awards was fun tonight, I say awards but it was more or less a movie showcase which was very pleasent, seeing our films on the big screen was glorious and it was nice to listen to a small audience response. Half term starts for me tommorow so I will celebrate with a movie (I'm thinking First Blood) and Left 4 Dead until midnight, we'll see how well that goes down tommorow, until then, have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment