Monday 11 October 2010

Man up Monday

Monday is always a big day for me, lug in all my text books and then I'm treated to 3 hours of history followed by another 2 of maths, life is good on a Monday. I will be editing the '80s montage tommorow, adding the corny music and the special effects will be awesome and good practise when it comes to editing and as promised it may be up later in the week.

One of my film studies classmates complimented our work today which really made me feel good, it was just pleasent to hear feedback from a third party and really motivated me to make more films to entertain the masses, so thank you friend, you know who you are and you are awesome.

havn't been watching many films recently because I've been busy, but if you ever have a recommendation for me (or doughboy/cafe as a group, we're not fussy) then leave it in the comment section and I'll get round to watching it at some point. Til next time currently small blog audience, til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment