Thursday 7 October 2010

Damn you, American release dates!

I thought I was going to go see the new David Fincher movie tonight, 'The Social Network' however it became very clear to me apon entering the cinema that instead I would have to wait another week for that one to come out and that tickets were booked for me to see 'The Secret in their Eyes.'

Simply put, it was epic.

It combined a perfect amount of tension, humour and mystery, the cinematography was incrediable and the performaces from Ricardo Darin and Soldad Villamil (thank you wikipedia) were spellbinding and it had THE BEST continuious shot I have ever seen; it got better with every second and had me grinning throughout. It cannot be done justice in a review as small as this, go watch it if you get the chance, hell, go watch it again if you have the same opinion as me. Don't judge it because its foreign and you have to read subtitles, it has more class than you if thats the case. Nah I'm just kidding, but seriously, watch it and be blown away by something many movie goers wouldn't normaly watch.

Thats about all from me, once again im off to bed and I'll talk to you about our friday tommorow, hopefully we'll have made some sugar glass, if not, there will be a funny story to tell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment