Thursday 14 October 2010

Lack of a theme Thursday

Today, I spend 4 hours stirring sugar glass. It was not fun. It was not pretty. But i hope to God that it comes out alright as we have to import over corn syrip every time we make a batch, which costs upwards of £7! Should look good on film though. I also purchased a BB gun online which we should be ultimatly using as a prop, but that doesn't mean I can't cause some bruising while on set!

Finished editing the '80s montage, now I just have to persuade Mark to put it somewhere on the site and you can give us your feedback, I think it looks pretty sweet at the moment and definatly recommend checking it out when you get the chance.

We will be filming the zombie apocolipse scenes tommorow so I will inform you on how that goes this time tommorow, until then, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment