Saturday 30 October 2010

Mark's stand-in blog #3

Evening all - just got back from filming "The Mikado" at Park House school - a production by Newbury Operatic Society. It was a good show and I enjoyed filming it, even though there were some awkward tape-changes that had to be completed! I am really looking forward to editing it using final cut's multi-cam system, though I am not yet sure how to sync up the clips when one camera has cut and then come back in.

Spent a few days earlier this week filming a music video with Chris at Newbury Rock School - organised by Leo Westby. The kids have written their own song "Holiday" and with the help of some famous teachers (such as the drummer from Tin Soldiers who is AWESOME!) they recorded it in a studio. The music video should look pretty damn cool and I shall be editing it soon.

So - what does tomorrow bring? Looking forward to perhaps watching "There Will Be Blood" in the morning before having a meeting with Dan and then maybe going to a halloween party after that. On a separate note - my brother is away and this means that I am looking after our Rabbit named Dumpling. Can I just officially note that he has been a bloody pain for the last few days! Just because John is away doesn't mean he should be taking liberties! He keeps hiding behind the water butt and knocking over his food bowl. Dumpling - work on your manners my furry friend.

Have a spooky halloween tomorrow (woo.) and enjoy an extra hour in bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment