Friday 22 October 2010

What a relaxing day

Played a lot of Battlefeild Bad Company 2 today, although for some reason the game isn't recording my exp I earnt in game, which kinda sucks but it good fun nonetheless!

Fianlly completed the Evil Dead trilogy today after I watched Army of Darkness, it wan't as good as the first 2 but certianly worth a watch for the consistant use of 'Rami Rushes' and other origional shot, along with some awesome and witty one liners delived from the man of blue colbalt: Bruce Campbell. Also watched the Naked Gun for the third time today, still a comedy classic, very quotable and off the wall; which is exactly what you expect.

Work again tommorow and I'm handing in my unfortunate resignation since I'm not getting the right hours, also my BB gun finally arrived today and is currently with Mark since it was delived to him; hoping to check that out tommorow. Until then, enjoy your week-end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment