Tuesday 12 October 2010

Red tie tuesday

Thought I would splash out this lunchtime and try something different so I picked up a cheap-O pack of sushi from the local Tesco, and I must say it wasn't half bad. the rice was ridiculiously filling but the fish was pretty nice, it also came with a fish-shaped bottle of soy sauce, but did not come woth wasabi or any form of chopsticks, ergo, I ate with my fingers feeling like a fool...

As mentioned, the '80s montage is comming along nicely, editing in an hour was a little daunting so we will see if we can get some more time on that because it is looking good. Watched 'East is East' this afternoon, and it's about damn time I watched some more British movies. The characters, although plentiful, had quirk and charm while the stylelized 70's suburbs gave the film a great setting perfect for the film. I did laugh out loud (lol) in places and it also made me feel uncomfetable to watch in some places, which is usually the sign of a terrible or a brilliant move and fortunatly this film landed in the latter. Overall a pleasnt way to spend a good 90 minutes although I cannot see myself showing this to friends anytime soon, its just not that kind of film i guess... I still recommend it though if your interested in the whole minorites living in England theme as East is East captures this aspect without forcing it in the viewers face.

Right, back to enjoying my evening, hope you folks do to; have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment