Tuesday 26 October 2010

Daniel's Stand in post #1

Hello there, this is Daniel standing in for Theo as he is on holiday in Amsterdam, drinking beer and other... stuff.
Today, it seems, was a lazy day. The only major event that I can talk about is the arrival of an awesome object. One that radiates with man power. That's right, I'm talking about the A15 Panther BB gun. The single shot rifle is made of plastic, metal with a tiny bit of rubber, has an extendible stock, two optional reload functions and one kick-ass fire sound. It can shoot a pellet at optimum power for 45 yards which is roughly the same power as a .22 air rifle. Mark did look happy on web cam as he was showing me the Panther!

Another minor topic is that I started to plan and choreograph the fight sequence of the Matrix dream sequence which should look fantastic if I can pull these off with Louis and Theo. Should be something to look forward to!

Moving on, I believe that's it from me tonight. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment