Friday 29 October 2010

Daniel's Stand in Blog #2

So, Theo is away again for the Fright Night at Thorpe Park. Typical. Still, what a day we at CAFÉ had!

Today, Mark, Theo and I tested out our green screen ideas for the matrix scene, and we had a laugh. First it was Theo's typical kung-fu kick to the camera which we put into Final Cut Pro and it looked awesome!
Next, I went on the 'green screen stool' and sky dived, looking very stupid with a fan on max 3 in my face.
All in all, we had a great day, making toasties and watching an excellent film.

Fargo by the Coen Brothers.

Watch it, if not that, watch any of the Coen Brothers film! You won't regret it.

Well it has been a great evening. I hope you enjoy tomorrow and tomorrow's blog, where Mark will be telling you of the trails and tribulations of a Saturday. I just ordered pizza and we'll go from there.

Uru!

No comments:

Post a Comment