Thursday 28 October 2010

Hello everyone, I am back

Returned from Amsterdam this afternoon, it is acctually faster to fly to Amsterdam by plane than to travel to Cornwall by car I found out, which i pretty sweet. Went to this awesome chinese food place while I was there, 'Wok to Walk' is basically a stir-fry version of Subway, you pick your stuff and then you get a decent portion of noodles (or rice, depending on preferance) and you just pig out on some great food; if this is anyway came across as an indoresement of the resaurant, it isn't, it's just bloody good food! Visited a pair of art galleries, unfortunatly it had the older-still-life type of art rather than the modern impressionist stuff so it was essentially quietly suffeling around looking at portraits of bags of potateos and maids pouring milk, although high in quality it wasn't really worth the price of admission. Sleeping was just as fun, shared an extendable sofa and a duvet with my brother, the experience was neither a pleasent or a warm one as he repeatedly hogged the blanket and made digustingly awful breaths just as I was getting comfy.

Watched a group of movies whilst I was there, just quickly: The Fugitive, pretty good but was a little melodramatic. Die Hard 2, kicked my ass on multiple levels but still couldn't top the origional. And Cinema Paradiso, exeptionally wonderful in the first 40 minutes but then it occured to us that we packed the directors cut version which was FAR too long at 178 minutes, the ending was overdrawn and took too long to conclude; would have definatly preffered the theatrical version.

Finally the BB rifle arrived today, which should look awesome after its been painted as it is completly see-thru at the moment. Unfortuanatly I will not be here again to blog over the next two days as I will be away on camp over halloween, going to freight night whih should be sweet!

However, for your reading pleasure, 'No shave November' starts on the 1st, from that day I will not shave until the end of the month, if I am very awesome I will have a daily update on the fuzzes' growth via photos! I know, it's almost too exiting for your great minds, but if you just take a deep brreath and maybe and asprin then the pain will go.

See you folks tommorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment