Saturday 6 November 2010

Another stand-in blog...

So - Theo is out tonight on camp I think. Probably having a nice 'night-after-bonfire-night' and I hope that you are too! I've decided to be boring and stay in, but just finished watching Cloverfield - it was really good! I got a little motion sick as the film progressed, so I decided not to watch the rest of it in full screen mode. The production value was amazing - and all of the effects looked pretty good. However, it certainly wasn't as scary as some of the other 'found footage' films that i've seen - Paranormal Activity and The Blair Witch Project were much more gripping.

Went back to St Barts on Thursday to have a tour around the new building - mostly I think it's pretty sweet but there are some people who don't like it - they think it feels like a hospital. I can see what they mean - everything is very pristine. It just needs to be used a bit, and then all should feel nice and homely quite soon.

Theo's previous blog mentioned his coursework taking 6 hours - I think that's far too long! I'm doing my scene analysis on a section from Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind (awesome film if you fancy watching it by the way) but I don't plan to spend that long on my essay! We wrote up our main points in lesson and I can think of lots to talk about. However, when it comes to Maths homework, i'm a little behind. Did quite a lot of it today, two chunky exercises are now out of my way. I shall spend most of tomorrow doing the rest of it - it will all get done.

Well, that's it from me - you should have Theo back tomorrow and another 'fuzzdate' will be posted. I couldn't be bothered to take a picture - but I will say that there is about a centimetres growth around my chin and top lip, but the old sideburns aren't looking too bad at the moment - they'll do for now. In terms of the website - i'm rubbish at updating it so expect a large change as soon as i'm back in the school routine. I've planned out the layout of stuff to update - including our test zombie scene. So you should all be looking forward to it's debut. Wow i've written a lot. Early night for me, going for a run in the morning. That's all folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment