Monday 8 November 2010

Back to school again

Yes after an extended half term I am finally back in school, it's god to see all the friendly faces of all my chums since I've been gone but I just have to get back into the swing of things once again. My film studies teacher also sent an Email informing me I forgot to attach the coursework file to the original Email, lucky I spotted that before I went to bed or he would have had my head!

Spent a bit of time with Dan and Jamie today in town, seeing lots of people have cashing in on some very cheap Doritos, 25p from Tescos, very affordable. i will also be going to a 'Drive safe' kind of workshop tomorrow with the school, with any luck it won't just be a bombardment of sob stories and hopefully will actually make an impact on me... probably not, but I like to remain hopeful.

Today's picture:

   
Visibly getting a bit 'beardy,' many comments have been made by peers on it and I feel really weird about that, simply because it is all a new experience for me. Hopefully at the end of the month I can make a little montage of all the pictures and produce some kind of crude time lapse, more on that later though!

No comments:

Post a Comment