Monday 1 November 2010

No-shave-November

Thats right everybody, today is the begginning of that speical time of the year where me and several others will go a month without shaving, as promised I also took a picture of myself and will continue hopefully over the next 30 days to show the progress of my facial fuzz.

As we can see (semi)clearly I have shaved well yesterday and my chin is smoother than a babies arse, unfortunatly the acne-spot things have suddenly struck me so i will apologize in advance if the pictures are not very flattering.

Internet was down for 7 hours today... bored out of my mind as Steam crashed along with it so i couldn't play on my PC, oh well, at least I had my loyal Wii there to help me in my time of need.

That just about wraps things up for today, have a good week. But on a side note now that I am uploading images, when we were staying in Amsterdam a trio of kitchen utensils were presented beatufully for us, but one question dangled over us... 'What the hell are they?' If you have any idea please leave a comment as they have been the source of much comdey relief over the past few days and I would really like to know:

No comments:

Post a Comment