Tuesday 16 November 2010

Wasp infestation!

Because me and Louis essentially live in the attic part of our house, it is common to expect the odd spider, ladybug... blistering cold in the morning. But it is only recently the wasps have made a return, causing tyranny every time we want a tea or coffee. Fortunately we have come up with the genius plan of trapping them under plastic cups until the just peeter out, that is until someone knocks a cup over and all hell breaks loose again.

I did a presentation of 'use of sound in film' today, I chose Eraserhead, a film my teacher had never seen before and possibly came out scarred for life... just like me and Mark were after watching that nightmare!


Mmm, I do love that thermal shirt, keeps me very warm in the cold mornings, the beard helps a little bit to, which is why i have developed an interest in the latest from awesome fashion: the beard head! Google it, and be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment