Sunday 14 November 2010

Do you believe in life after love?

Ah yes, Cher is awesome.

Remembrance day parade today, fortunately I didn't pass out this year as I used to do as I have difficulties standing for extended periods. Also begun watching the Chanel 4 sitcom Phoneshop, I must say it is pretty good, though not a laughing riot it certainly does crack me up on occasion and is pleasantly humble in terms of production and actors.


You may have notice that my hair is a bit flat, it's because I did in fact have that lovely shower today and feel refreshed as such. Nearly halfway there, the others don't seem ready to give in to the pressure of looking like Tom Hanks in Castaway, so it may be a tough fight for the cash we all put in a pot, I reckon someone will crack though; just have to wait and see who...

No comments:

Post a Comment