Thursday 11 November 2010

Damn you Activision!

Now I have to spend my free time playing your excellent game once again this year!

On a more serious note, black ops is a very good game with some great cinematic story telling, haven't finished it yet but I hope the ending is mind blowing.

Because my brother is being a real poof this evening, I had to take today's photo, I apologize in advance for the state of my room and the comparably amateur picture taking skills.


Good gravy, that was the best one out of 10 pictures, ah well at least we just got my lovely walls rather than my cluttered floor. Actually, the beams are beginning to remind me of some kind of Esher picture... bit surreal; or maybe I'm just tired.

TGIF tomorrow, can't wait for the weekend, hope you have a good friday, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment