Wednesday 24 November 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow... Please!

Hoping for snow tomorrow as we may get the day off school which would be great for me and loads of other people; time will tell though. Steam has got me covered for Christmas presents this year thanks to its awesome sales goin' on right about now, need to pick up super meat boy while its still cheap. Found the Easter egg the other day, its worth hunting down and it actually really easy to find if you look in the right place, you will know when you see it, it looks like an egg.


Another scary picture tonight as Louis is out at a public speaking competition, I'll update you when I found out the results, until then you get this uncomfortable picture of me, had to go and charge the batteries for this picture, damn things are nearly 3 years old and are starting to give up the goat, may go out and buy some new ones soon...

Have a good evening peeps, have a good Thursday, if you have time check out this short film I found a while ago, not many views so let's support it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQJMSi3jtNo

No comments:

Post a Comment