Sunday 28 November 2010

Oh my weekend

What a helter skelter few days. Went to that media camp i mentioned and I must say it was very good. Did a bit of filming, played a few games of uno and had bacon butties... in a log cabin type thing! It was pretty relaxing. Also managed to get a bunch of people to watch Evil Dead 2, apparently they liked it although they thought it was a bit silly. Only bad part: The temperature, we spent 40 minutes washing up in the dark at sub-zero degrees and Naomi refused to give up on a particularly stubborn rice pot so we were there for so long that our tea towels froze... that's cold! This morning I went on a 5K Santa fun-run, despite the fact I haven't done any exercise for 5 months I did pretty well, got a little medal and everything.






AHH... the flash! It burns! Considering we didn't edit this at all, this is pretty speical.





Here is the real thing, man I look rough, gotta face Monday like this tommorow? Might get snow : )




No comments:

Post a Comment