Wednesday 3 November 2010

Homework...

Today was like ying and yang, spent the first half playing Batman Arkham Asylum, which is awesome, then I did nothing but history homework for 5 hours, which was awful. After that however I went to a little firework party which was lovely, there was also free burgers so I figured 'why not;' I then consumed 4 of them and now feel like I need my stomuch pumped.

Here is the latest picture as Louis informed me his camera needs specific batteries to operate, its fussy, here's the image:

Little bit of the old 'Red eye' going on here, I didn't think modern cameras still did that... oh well. I don't know if you can quite see it, but I can certainly feel the stubble comming along on my chin, nothing out of the ordinary though, this is probably my 'noraml' level of fuzz, hate to see it this time next week!

Will play a little more counter strike beofre bed as I realized it now has some pretty sweet achivements and then I will be off again to bed, have a good evening folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment