Sunday 7 November 2010

Comfy bed > Cold floor

As Mark mentioned I was away last night as I was helping out with a scouting activity which ran long into the night (about 3 am i think) and I only had a few hours sleep. Good thing there were complimentary bacon sandwiches for breakfast, oh and Revels; I love those things!

I also went off to the local Diwali festival which was actually pretty fun considering we saw a couple of Indian dance routines, all of which were great, and then we were treated to a lovely curry; all in all it was a humble night and I ate FAR too much again...

After yesterdays delay, i present to you the Fuzzdate:


God I look awful... You may also realize I have had a haircut as the old mop-top was beginning to get a bit cumbersome so I lopped it off. Chin is starting to get properly furry now after a week, just a bit scared what the teachers will make of these shenanigans tomorrow, guess we'll just tell them it's for charity.

Hope you had a nice weekend, Theo out!

No comments:

Post a Comment