Friday 19 November 2010

Near midnight snack

Nothing felt finer this evening than when I walked upstairs with my hot chocolate and a sausage, represents both food groups, the savory and the sweet in one Delicious meal. Also had a pretty epic game of L4D2, Louis got pretty miffed as we (Mark and I) absolutely trounced the opposition but it was very awesome. I don't know why, but I recently got back into Sonic... the old and good stuff at least and I'm lovin' every minute!

We watched City of God this afternoon as it was film Friday (Mark's choice), beast of a movie, really good stuff. Well developed characters mixed with expert cinematography and some memorable scenes. Mark didn't think that it was tense enough though, which I think is absolute bullspit, but I want to hear what you think! Leave a comment if you agree with either of our opinions.






That picture took 12 minutes to upload after my PC repeatedly crashed, I hope you people appreciate the effort I go through to bring you thee lovely images. I jest, of course, but i am going back to my volunteer job tomorrow, I'll have to explain this monstrosity to my fellow volunteers.

No comments:

Post a Comment