Tuesday 30 November 2010

The end of November

It's the day we (all 4 of us) have been waiting for. The end of No-Shave November. We all gathered around my house today and compared beards for the final time, who had the finest... I'll let you decide!





Here is my side shot, clearly winning the best side-burn thing going.




Mark here, looking a bit wispy, not quite as 'manly'



Laurie boasting a rather blonde beard, difficult to see mainly due to Mark's terrible photography; the focus is all off!



Once again, poor focus here, but clearly this is Dan sporting a more of a 'gentleman's goatee'

We all went up for a shave moments after these pictures were taken. After a lot of moaning at each others shaving style and interesting insights as to each others shaving products (Laurie uses shampoo as shaving gel while this was Dan's first time with water... ever.) We emerged 10 minutes later leaving the sink looking a little like this: Look away now if you are easily 'grossed out!'






Oh yes. That's disgusting. But sometimes a sacrifice must be made for the greater good and this I what I look like now:



I look and feel 10 years younger now, as we all agree. So nice to have a smooth face once again, reminds me of better times where I wasn't mocked at school.


On a side note: Happy Birthday Jamie! It's his 17th today and I hope he had a great day! Advent starts tomorrow so bring on the mince pies and advocarr; cus the Christmas season starts here!


No comments:

Post a Comment