Thursday 4 November 2010

Man I'm tired

I am feeling shattered today, which is really odd considering I did sod all, did my maths homework but that's about it. So to remedy this I made myself the strongest coffee I could make, a double espresso without milk, bitter as hell; just the way I like it.

As many of you have noticed, my spelling is not great, in fact same may call it pretty crap, however, I have finally found the spell-check button on blogger which is marvelous meaning you lot can have a nicer read and I may learn to spell over time, not likely but hey!

Day 4 with no shaving: 

I successfully look more and more stoned as each day goes by, stubble does that to you, sorted out the demon eyes though which can only be a good thing. All the pictures are taken in my brother's bedroom which is considerably prettier than mine, it also have walls on a 90 degree angle so he can hang up all the posters that I actually would really like in my room, I got a really awesome Scott Pilgrim poster for my birthday but no where to hang it; one day though, one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment