Tuesday 23 November 2010

Poker

Finally I got my hands on Poker night at the inventory, a great poker sim with all my favorite characters, now I have learnt all of the rules for poker and if I was to play anyone at poker I would beat them at poker. Poker. Very tired, and you can tell I played a lot of that game.

Me and Mark finished a rough script for our film coursework, tried to make it blunt with some mild humour sprinkled into it so we hope you will enjoy. Hopefully it will be quick and easy to film as well but only time will tell.



Mark wanted everyone to come over next Tuesday so we can all shave together, I'll try to get full picture coverage for your reading pleasure, until then, have a good hump day (Wednesday) find something you enjoy doing and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment