Wednesday 13 April 2011

Another quiz night

Getting into having a small coffee in the morning, keeps me perky and alert for the rest of the day and gives that unique flavor that makes you say 'well good morning taste buds.' It has also been the first day in about 2 weeks that I have not watched a film, bit of a shame really because I have a few I wasn't to see now which are working up a small catalogue but I was busy at a quiz night this evening, it was a bit easy however particularly the film round, to put it bluntly it had George of the Jungle in it; 'nuff said. But we won and greedily grabbed an Easter Egg that I will be saving until the Sunday. I seem to have developed a small cold again, it's just a blocked nose but it is blooming annoying, especially when I am blissfully trying to drift into a deep slumber and I have to get up to blow my nose every 5 minutes; here's to hoping for a better night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment