Tuesday 12 April 2011

Voice recording has happened

Did some voice acting for the new Edmund and Darrel cartoon my bro is working on, really think it's gonna be a cracker, it's funny and written just as we would probably speak to each other, which is a nice bonus. Went on a small run today, originally I used to do a 20 minute jog every two days or so, but recently I have been very lazy and now I have paid the price as I am seriously out of practise but I am willing to climb back to my previous ability level.

I was very impressed with Good Will Hunting, I loved the writing which was very good for the actors Matt Damon and Ben Affleck and I think it struck a chord with me, Robin Williams was very good and I loved his monologues.

Right bed now as it is late, here's to hoping I don't wake up in the middle of the night due to over-heating... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment