Wednesday 20 April 2011

Not again!

Oh i did do a post yesterday, I wrote a lovely little bit about Portal 2 and why it is one of the greatest games ever made but I wont get into that again, I'll see if I can dig up the last entry but it doesn't look hopeful.

Live of Others was a very good film, all I had to do was read the back of the DVD case and instantly I was intrigued as it is set in one of my favorite time periods, I think I prefer Goodbye Lenin! however it is a very close call. I also braved another potential beating by completing the Bourne Trilogy with Ultimatum, for the most part it was a general improvement over the second installment as this time around we got some original action scenes and the plot was a little more engaging; not as good as Identity in my opinion but it was certainly better than Supremacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment