Saturday 30 April 2011

Royale with cheese

The Friday workers didn't leave any food for us at work today so we had to trek down to burger king to get some noms, saw tat as an option and thought, 'i can make a Pulp Fiction reference out of this' and I did. My hand also went a bit dead this afternoon, clearly I did something bad to it and now it can lift anything heavier than a toaster (I know, I tried) it really hurts but should go away by tomorrow if I am lucky.

Citizen Kane, although I knew the ending it was still a very powerful film, took about 20 minutes but as soon as the first flashback started I realized this would be a great movie. I got a real sense of character from Kane and was very impressed with some of the cinematography, very impressed with the end result and glad Wells kept to his original vision for the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment