Friday 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding!

Got bored 5 minutes in, bride looked good but that is general consensus; who the hell was watching that thing from 9am to 4pm?

The Graduate was pretty good, I quite like Dustin Hoffman and he was very good here, doesn't quite warrant it as a comedy but the swimsuit was certainly charming. Great soundtrack and I recognized the Simpson parody as the ending sequence. I finally braved my deepest fears and watched the Exorcist as well, It hasn't aged as well as I hoped. The scenes with Regen were amusing and mildly creepy, but there was sooooooooo much padding in between scenes, yes we get it, the mum is upset and the priest lost him own mum; why was there a seemingly irrelevant first 10 minutes? It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be which was very disappointing and the rest was very boring, I just felt a bit miffed by the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment