Wednesday 6 April 2011

Malkovich... Malkovich!

Oh boy, 'Being John Malkovich' is a very odd film indeed, I really enjoyed it however as I was very impresses by the original story which kinda reminded me of psychonauts (especially the trip into John's sub-conscious). I also liked the puppeteering sections as they were amazing to watch, overall it was a weird film but highly enjoyable. Grave of the Fireflies is a different beast and possibly the saddest film I have ever seen because it was simply incredible, there was not a single second I didn't enjoy and I totally connected with the characters and now fully appreciate the efforts of Japanese film making, now one of my favorite films that I won't see again for a little while.

Again, not much happening in my life, Jamie is currently working his way through Grim Fandango which is an all time favorite game of mine, so difficult not to tell him exactly what to do as it's one of those point and click adventure games that is really hard to figure out by yourself. Nearly the Easter Holidays, can hardly wait, have a good few days until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment