Friday 8 April 2011

Yay, Easter break!

Break has officially started and I had a very easy day with 2 lessons of English and finding out how well I did in the Tuesday English test, I was only 2 off full marks! Finally we watched There Will Be Blood during Film Friday, we had to frequently post-pone this film due to it's length and the fact there would be no time as a result of of our primary school thing. I thought the acting was amazing and some scenes were very good, however it didn't leave any kind of impact on me whatsoever, the main character was evil, yet he had no clear or favorable motives who we saw change, but I'm not sure if he developed, we learned more about him rather than see him change and accept something throughout the narrative. I liked it, but it was a little bit too long and some scenes failed to hold my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment