Sunday 10 April 2011

I got my lemonade!

Felt so good, me, Dan and Louis were all sat around having lunch and we all 'chinked' glasses together to celebrate the arrival of the good weather in Britain, we may simply be in an anti-cyclone but that's not the point. I also played the new L4D2 map today, it was made by a fan but was added in a beta form until a further update and I was really impressed, bearing in mind this was just one person, he really made the effort and delivered a great experience to all of my team-mates, except for Bilbo who was bloody awful at the game.

Silence of the Lambs tonight, I was very impressed with the quality of the film making as it really kept me on edge throughout, I loved the feeling of adrenaline it gave me and it had some very interesting characters and moments, I shan't spoil anything so I simply recommend watching the film if you haven't already.

I think a 4/10 is good enough for this weekend, not much happened but it wasn't offencive or taxing in any way. Right, if your at work tomorrow then I wish you the best of luck, if not then you deserve a good rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment