Tuesday 26 April 2011

The hoodies have arrived!

A little bit snug as Mark ordered medium but otherwise they are really cool, maybe Mark could get a picture of them on the website and maybe even the option to place your own orders to be a part of the Cafe Studios team forever. I seriously doubt it though.

Battle Royale today, after reading the first part of the Manga series I was very impressed with the film adaptation, the ending was quite confusing however, a little bit too cryptic for a balls to the walls adventure film, the violence wasn't over the top which left me a little disappointed as it could have been stylized a little more; awesome concept though. Paths of Glory was second and it was excellent. Every performance was spot on and I really liked the characters ad atmosphere. It also had me thinking deeply about the human nature and what men must have felt like in the war, I like it when a movie makes me think; it's the sign of a damn good film!

No comments:

Post a Comment